This ooey, gooey, treat has SAVED my gluten free life. I am the girl who loves warm homemade bread, sticky cinnamon rolls, glazed donuts, melty chocolate chip cookies, and pretty much every other sweet treat there is to be had. Sometimes it is pure torture being gluten free, but this... THIS. It's quick, chocolatey, and cures the cravings. I like to top it off with some chocolate sauce and whip cream for an extra punch. You're welcome gluten free friends.
- 1/4 Cup Gluten Free Bisquick
- 1 Rounded Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- Mix all ingredients in a mug.
- Microwave for 60 seconds (it's better to under cook. When it's overcooked it's quite dry).
- Top with chocolate sauce and whip (or whatever you desire!).